She's a keeper

By Anonymous - 17/01/2023 04:00

Today, I had a Tinder date with a girl who lied about her age; she was 22 but had told me she was 37. She used the word “like” seven times in the same sentence and and announced she expected me to pay her entire bill. I just walked away, so she threw a waiter's tray at the back of my head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 368
You deserved it 225

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You literally dodged a bullet... er tray. You know what I mean.

Usually it's the 37-year-olds who claim to be 22. I take it she wasn't hot, or you'd be going to town on that instead of whining to FML.

Comments

I don't see the problem. Usually pay for dates and a girl lying about her age and bring younger while still legal is an absolute win. Seems like after a divorce men tend to date younger women anyways you're just skipping the divorce part of the story.

tiptoppc 19

It’s not always rosy. Take it from a 38m married to a 27F. The difference in ages sometimes becomes apparent with maturity differences.

You literally dodged a bullet... er tray. You know what I mean.

tiptoppc 19

Not if she managed to throw it and make it’s mark.

Usually it's the 37-year-olds who claim to be 22. I take it she wasn't hot, or you'd be going to town on that instead of whining to FML.

Odd, you usually would hear more complaints about a 37 year old claiming to be 22 - But whatever floats your boat… Maybe I’m old, but generally the person who picks the restaurant usually picks up the check unless there was a different arrangement ahead of time… I’m guessing that had the date gone well that OP probably would have picked up the check unless otherwise arranged in advance. I’m not clear on if the age difference lying was the real issue or if there were other issues… Oh well, it’s all over now. I wouldn’t expect a glowing review from your date. You can be sure she will be taking about this and maybe even her own FML…