Shame! Shame! Shame!

By Telinaa - 08/11/2010 02:25 - Australia

Today, I was holding on to a shirt that I planned on buying, when an elderly man bumped into me. The shirt fell out of my hand, and slid just out the door. I went to the counter to explain what happened. Everyone accused me of trying to steal it anyway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 188
You deserved it 3 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How close were you to the door with that shirt!

FYLDeep 25

A real ninja could have stolen the shirt no problem. Of course real ninjas aren't insecure enough to feel the need to declare that they are ninjas via shirt. That old man was probably a ninja.

Comments

Can't have been a good shirt.. The clothes I wear don't slide when they hit they floor.. they just fall into a heap.

It probably slid on the floor because of the momentum of it falling outta OP's hand, weight of the hanger, force of bumping into old guy etc, slippery finish on tiles etc etc etc.

evybeth 0

well they can check there cameras... so no worries.. yet.

FYLDeep 25

A real ninja could have stolen the shirt no problem. Of course real ninjas aren't insecure enough to feel the need to declare that they are ninjas via shirt. That old man was probably a ninja.

you're ninja talk belongs to the other recently added below of FML lol

I didn't even know shirts could slide out the door

funzcpl 0

lame ass excuse. oh lord it's lame. borderline pitiful actually! lol. good god!

funzcpl 0

#26 that made me laugh. lol. I know right, old men have big ol muscles!

sora_sango3 0

what kind of person would walk up to the counter and tell them if they were going to steal the shirt but a shirt sliding does sound kinda fishy to me.