Run run run

By mad flyer - 21/02/2010 05:47 - France

Today, after my first flight landed late, I burned out my lungs sprinting full speed for 10 minutes to catch my next flight. The gate number on my ticket was wrong. It had been changed to one right next to where I had originally pulled up to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 606
You deserved it 3 796

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Always doublecheck with the flight information screen...

It's WRITE, dumbass, get a first grade education before you insult Americans, shit-for-brains.

Comments

That was a 'FFFFFFFUUUUUU-' that could so easily have been a '**** yeah'.

you must have been in Chicago. if you were, YDI for not checking the monitor!

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS check the monitors! They even tell you not to believe your ticket - you're a dumbass

Oh man... this happened to me in Chicago last Christmas. Thankfully, they have a shuttle that will drive you to the other side of the airport. It takes awhile, but it was certainly faster than speed-walking/jogging the whole way. And, as an added bonus, I wasn't all sweaty and tired for the entire next flight...

This happened to me in detroit... We got off in Terminal 1 (i think) and the board, the ticket, even the gate said it was in Terminal 3 (or something)... we went over there with all the other transfers... 15 mins before the plane left the gate still hadn't opened... turned out it was back in Terminal 1 but they "forgot" to change the departure board or any of the screens. We had to sprint and a lot of older people didn't make the flight...

Seti_fml 0

If you have to get a connector its common sense that you need to give yourself plenty of time to get there, planes are often late... ydi.

Get an iPhone or something you can check the flight status on, saves you from looking like an ass that is running thru the terminal.

x805xUnknown 6

Damn, I didn't know you can sprint for 10 straight minutes.