Romance isn't dead

By budda1368 - 09/10/2019 22:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. It was amazing, besides for the fact I barely felt him. I pretty much faked the entire thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 206
You deserved it 1 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sytd3h5 6

If you love him, talk to him about other ways he can get you off. If you don't want to put in the effort to communicate, that's on you.

Comments

if you fake it then he will think he's doing everything right and you have no chance for improvement. if you can't be honest then you shouldn't be having sex.

When you say you "had sex for the first time", do you mean the first time with this boyfriend, or that you two are virgins and it was your first "first time"? Because if you're virgins, the first time is usually awkward & confusing and it's hard to know what you're feeling. Trust me, it gets better (way better!) with experience. Now if it's just the first time with this partner and you know what it should feel like, then you're not doing either of you any favors by faking it. FHL & YDI.

Communicate, try other positions and if all else fails toys and oral. Everyone deserves to feel good

If you're not willing to communicate your needs, don't expect your needs to be accommodated. Shit won't improve if you don't talk about it.

bullsonyourface 20

Faking will get you no where, if he thinks he's doing things right he's going to keep on going with what he believes works. It doesn't have to be awkward, just next time you're at it give him suggestions and if the peen to vag ratio is really that out then look into toys.

Um how can it be amazing sex if you faked the entire thing? 🤷‍♀️ Stop convincing yourself it was amazing when you fake it that is toxic and your relationship will end. If you love this guy talk to him. Relationships end quick because of lack of communication.