Put the eggs in one basket!

By PsychoBoulevard - 13/03/2017 08:00 - United States - Tollhouse

Today, as well as for the past week, my cat finds immeasurable joy in knocking eggs of the counter and staring at me as I clean the mess. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 227
You deserved it 1 156

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's like you're living in the black and white "Before" portion of an infomercial for refrigerators. "Tired of your cat knocking all the eggs, cheeses, fruit, and meat off your counters? Wish there was a way to keep milk good for more than a day? Want your produce illuminated by a tiny light each time you open a door?

runswithlions 3

Well...stop leaving them on the counter lol especially if you're not able to keep an eye out enough for it to become a problem. My cat is like that too. You usually have to turn your senses up a notch because they're going to test you.

Comments

Talis99 26

Put the cat down on the floor or something. Cats shouldn't be on the counters anyway.

embarrasseddaily 7

you could say this issue is a cat-astrophy

Annnd you didn't learn to move the eggs the first time. What's disturbing to me is the cat learned faster that she can find and knock the eggs off the counter before you learn to move them. Lmao.

My cat is similar. He will knock our eggs off so our dog can get to it. This cat also knows how to open our front door so we have to make sure all our doors are locked so we don't come back home to find the door wide open.

This is my post. For those of you questioning why eggs would be on the counter, my family keeps a small flock of chickens and as others have pointed out, fresh eggs do not need to be refrigerated. The cat is still young and playful. I have placed the eggs elsewhere and it is no longer an issue.

The eggs were in a basket. That made no difference. The cat found a way.

So stop leaving them on the counter...

Jacobus_G 3

just smear some egg on the cat and that'll be the last time he does that

jesus...put the friggin eggs in the frig and get them off the counter. duh!