Priorities

By MacBook - 14/05/2009 19:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, my dad was in town for a day. We only had about 3 hours to do something so we left right away. Right as we were about to leave my dad's slutty girlfriend came by for a "surprise visit". My dad told me he would be right back. They had sex for 2 hours and 45 minutes. In total, we talked for 15 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 007
You deserved it 4 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, well if you're in the US, Father's Day is coming up. You can send him a condom.

Comments

IronBird 0

What the hell is wrong with the 78 people who said YDI? I hate when people do that just to be different. You didn't dserve to be treated like dirt by your own father, I'm sorry.

lnm701 0

That's all kinds of ****** up.

liquidpaper 0

Sex is all well and good in a healthy relationship, but when you're having sex instead of letting your boyfriend spend some quality time with his flesh and blood, I think the "slutty" description is deserved.

He could have told his girl friend no. He's a **** too.

well YOU did YOUR part by taking time out of your schedule for him if he wants to go off...do other stuff, not your fault. :)

mixedcalibaby 0

#17 I didn't say anything about children. I said people in a relationship, with children or without, have sex. ****, intercourse, call it what you want, a gf-bf relationship involves sex. Doesn't make the chick a ****.

mixedcalibaby 0

I think it speaks worse on the dad than his girl, he's the one with the kid. He should have chose to stay instead of leaving for so long. She might not have even known she was taking the few moments of time he had with his kid...that's his father's responsibility.

haha for some reason it makes me think you were the slutty girlfriend from all of your defending of her

I can't believe you /waited/ while they had sex. I'm sorry your dad is a douche. My father and stepmother have been married for 13 years, I don't live with them, and only visit every once every other month... and they have the decency to keep it in their pants until I'm gone. Reading this makes me super glad they are so respectful and actually like to spend time with me.

what can i say, dads suck. seems to be a growing trend unfortunately. haven't even talked to mine for about 2 years now and that was because we went to my cousin's party and had no choice (he likes to pretend everything's cool so his family doesn't bother him any more than they already do for our falling out.) so yeah, i know how it feels to have a crap dad.

ONLY 2 hours and 45 minutes? Sounds like he's out of practice. 5 hour power right here.