Please clap

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Escalon

Today, my insane war veteran great-uncle punched me in the throat for not laughing hard enough at his stupid joke. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 271
You deserved it 5 070

Comments

150493x 29

It doesn't matter who he is. You don't punch people.

sometimes it's.acceptable. if you were jumped you wouldn't punch your muggers? or how.about at a bar and someone started a fight with you?

150493x 29

#25 my comment was made in relation to the FML.

perdix 29

Sounds like he's on his way to being a novelty comic like Gallagher. Throat punches instead of the Sledge-o-matic. . . it could work, I just wouldn't want to be in the front row.

My uncle told me you're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback....whatever that means.

The fact that he was a war veteran means he must've punched you hard. Ouch.

jw90 18

Take his can and whack him with it. That is assuming he uses one.

Damian95 16

They have no right to touch anyone. But, if there's any one I'd be honored to allow to break my jaw, it would be a veteran! In all seriousness they always deserve respect and honor though.

DedicatedNova 13

Shoulda laughed harder. But seriously, that was stupid of him.

"Knock knock" "Who is there?" "Someone about to get punched in the throat for not laughing." "Someone about t..*pow*

LOL. damn it's not that funny, well I didn't want you to hit me again.