This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

Piss off

By KaySchrages92 - 19/10/2023 16:25 - United States

Today, a neo-Nazi stopped me and commented on my blue eyes and blonde hair. He went on to explain that I could be "pure", and should follow him and other Aryans in the campaign to eliminate Jews, and other "abominations". Good thing he didn't see the Star of David necklace around my neck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 654
You deserved it 3 889

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the ****? How could people vote YDI? People these days...

juturnaamo 29

You should have pulled it out, and said "No, thank you, but shalom"

Comments

ramboman19 8

Well this is the weirdest FML I've seen in a long time!

That and satan's ass gas (for those of you that remember this unforgettable FML)

Well, complete morons tend not to notice things...

DropBearHunter 8

Unfortunately the number of morons on this planet is growing exponentially. This sort of thing no longer surprises.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

And for whatever reason natural selection favors these morons. It's always the idiots who have 15 kids.

WallyTheWombat 0

That's cause the more kids they have, the more money they get from the government! :)

catharsis5 9

I could only imagine how awkward that situation.

Dude... You should have told him you were a German Jew. Throw him for a loop! :-D

It's time we stop these neo-nazis. They're an underground movement to re-start the fallen nazi regime. People, to arms. Stop the neo-nazi's, we can't let them take control of the world. Their stupidity is a coverup for a greater threat, COMPLETE TAKEOVER. Do good for your countries and stop the nazi's. (Fake PSA announcement by THE_A_TEEN)

Just a joke to all the sensitive people.

Well you better don't let the grammar nazis catch you, either

DropBearHunter 8

He IS aware that the Nazi's lost WW2 and that Hitler was crazy right? Time to move on or what.

Nazis lost WW2, Hitler was crazy, on drugs and a crap leader, they had the wrong priorities leading to an unworkable system, Hitler was a crap military strategist and the only effective part of the Nazi regime was the propaganda machine. For some reason, people still idolise them. Probably because of the propaganda regime.

Shadow_Phantom 26

Or people know more than you do. Don't judge a book by its cover. Not even Nazism.

xStaciexLynnx 15

I don't support Hitler or what he did AT ALL but I don't know that I'd say he was "crap" at what he was trying to do. Think of all the people he killed or that ended up in camps and all the followers he had. I'm sure he thought he was pretty successful and all the people scared and killed probably thought he was pretty successful, too. It's horrible but some people are attracted to that kind of power and control even if it is stomped out eventually.

fatalwish 6

Would have whipped it out and called his bullshit half those jerks r pussys anyway

...or OP can take a few steps back, reach into her hidden compartment(s), retrieve her stash of Star of David-shaped shurikens, and send some six-pointed high-speed death his way! Shalom, motherfuckers! |the kid|

slushpup9696 12

"Shalom, motherfuckers!" Now I want to see an action movie featuring Samuel L. Jackson as some sort of badass Jew.

But then Eric Cartman would boycott it. That little fatass...

phoenixslayer69 4

Watch the Hebrew hammer. All about the Jewish shaft

MatthewDmerrill 5