This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

Piss off

By KaySchrages92 - 19/10/2023 16:25 - United States

Today, a neo-Nazi stopped me and commented on my blue eyes and blonde hair. He went on to explain that I could be "pure", and should follow him and other Aryans in the campaign to eliminate Jews, and other "abominations". Good thing he didn't see the Star of David necklace around my neck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 654
You deserved it 3 889

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the ****? How could people vote YDI? People these days...

juturnaamo 29

You should have pulled it out, and said "No, thank you, but shalom"

Comments

It'll be a good thing for op when the nazi finds out he's a Jew!

kwchambers92 10

Put the sheenie curse on him *insert racial slur here*

Sorry for asking but is Jew a religion or a race? Is it like saying Christians is a race or am I way off?

kwchambers92 10

Being Jewish Is A Religion, But Mistreatment of them falls under racism.

13: Jews are a religion but people make them seem like a race.

enonymous 8

It's not a "Star of David" it's Ninja Stars...

I once showed up to a neo nazi meeting as a black Jew. They beat me up and threw me out. I then sued them and won $1 million in compensation. I then bought their homes and built gospel churches and synagogues. True story.

You should have cut his jugular with it.

#44 - I'm Bill Clinton. Monica was a blast...

P1tchB14ck 6

OP should have slowly pulled out the star while the nazi was talking ^.^

eddie25 2

The Star of david is different from the ninja stars

What the ****? How could people vote YDI? People these days...

floopyflooper 2

Trollers? Lol how could you even ask that question?

sarahmcgeee 5

in pretty sure anyone who dislikes a person of Jewish faith would vote ydi

I accidentally ydi'd on mobile and can't take it back :(

73 Neo-nazis voted ydi, without realizing the irony of the fml.

You can't take it back if you accidentally click.

kwchambers92 10

She put the sheenie curse on him, but hey, to each his own

bizarre_ftw 21

Says Jesus in an FML involving religion lol

kwchambers92 10

"I smoked something the other night, and I think this shit was laced, because I went out right away and got these tattoos on my eyelids to make it look while I was sleeping that people would think I was awake" :)

juturnaamo 29

You should have pulled it out, and said "No, thank you, but shalom"

arcticdoctorwho 0

That would most likely get her killed, so that is probably not a good idea.

Yeah. Some of those people aren't right in the head. They can be quite unpredictable.

juturnaamo 29

I work with a disappointingly high number of racists, and most of them have never assaulted anyone.(I had to chew someone out because he said someone being cheap was 'being a Jew about it...I'm ok though!)

WallyTheWombat 0

He said it because Jews are stereotyped to be cheap and greedy. I hear shit like that all the time, "Hey! The cashier Jewed me out of my change!" They are just stereotypes, not really anything to get mad over unless it turns violent or something.

106, that doesn't mean it's not offensive. You can't look at a store that's been robbed and go "damn n*ggers," so why can you judge Jews in the same manner?

Trust me OP I've been there. I just punched the guy in the face. Neo-Nazi are just idiots

I've always wondered how a neo-nazi is able survive. Not even McDonalds would hire them and I havent heard of any Nickels for Nazis programs to support them.

They survive because goverment needs them.

What does the U.S. gov't want with neo-nazis?

86- Information. Just in case another Hitler or someone of their f'ed up beliefs pop. I want to know weather to start packing now or go kick some Neo-Nazi ass.

RA661 8

Ah those times are over, don't worry. Though their beliefs still live on. But what can ya do, amirite?

This FML cannot be twisted into something sexual. Stop trying.

#9, You are opposite of what your username says about you...

heyimallison 0

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. no. just no.

DropBearHunter 8

Dont sweat it OP, once the Zionist coup d'etat is successful you can pretty much make him your bitch.

Wow this 2011 time to move forward yes??