Paul Fart Malt Clop

By Cornbreesha - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, a mall cop tore up my "Free hugs" sign. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 391
You deserved it 17 709

Top comments

Dynoblaze 1

He knew you were just trying to feel up chicks.

Your actually giving out free hugs at a mall..... creeper

Comments

Are you sure free hugs are a good idea with the Swine Flu thing going around? The cop was doing you a favor.

boreddoubletears 0

I had swine flu. It was just like the regular flu, except longer and a tad gnarlier. Not a big deal at all, a lot of my friends have had swine flu as well and tell me the same thing.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that! CORNBREESHA! that was my favourite one.

your lucky it was just a mall cop...someone was once arrested for prostitution because they had a "free hugs" sign out in public...so this isnt an FML, just get over it and go find a woman

u shoulda hit him and been like "Bad popo!!" XD (I know how to use perfect grammar. I'm just lazy.)

Using perfect grammar would've have taken about the same amount of time as it took you to write "I know how to use perfect grammar. I'm just lazy." Just saying.

that's so ******* retarted. who the **** cares!!!

Good, you deserved it. I ******* hate you annoying 'Free Hugs' kids.

Aw, yes, how sad it is to want to show compassion to a fellow human being. Shame on you, OP, for trying to make people feel better, shaaame!

mrbob360 0

Somagirl is definitely not trying to get attention by writing an essay in the comments section...