Paul Fart Malt Clop

By Cornbreesha - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, a mall cop tore up my "Free hugs" sign. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 391
You deserved it 17 709

Top comments

Dynoblaze 1

He knew you were just trying to feel up chicks.

Your actually giving out free hugs at a mall..... creeper

Comments

Kylias 6

Aww, that's not nice! I vote that we start a hug line! That way there are more of us than there are of him!

I can't tell what's more lame, you or the cop? You're both pathetic. Then again, depending on what you were doing with it or where you had it, you may have had it coming.

The other day, I saw a shirt that said " Free hugs, but I'd rather haves ******* instead." Im guessing your sign didn't say all that though, right? Lol!

fergiesman 0

OP, I think the real FML is that you think this is an FML.....you're a pathetic loser!

DBkkk 0
TheComputerGuy96 16

You should have torn up his hair, his clothes or something else in return!

A lot of places consider "free hugs" signs and offers to be solicitation. YDI for hugging strangers.

I've been there, got kicked out of a bunch of places. The mall was record timing though, about 10 minutes. We hung out outside Wal-mart for about 45 minutes then we got kicked out.

Good. You people are annoying. Aren't all hugs free anyway? I don't recall EVER paying for one...

mattg_fml 0

Depends on the amount of clothing.