Paul Fart Malt Clop

By Cornbreesha - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, a mall cop tore up my "Free hugs" sign. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 391
You deserved it 17 709

Top comments

Dynoblaze 1

He knew you were just trying to feel up chicks.

Your actually giving out free hugs at a mall..... creeper

Comments

Dynoblaze 1

He knew you were just trying to feel up chicks.

SillyPoop 0

Nasty ass Pervert! We all know "boys" go to the malls to look at "hot" chicks...but to actually make a sign that says free hugs goes much further and I probably would have went up to you and punched you instead. You. got off easy.

cartoonbloom 0

thats SO horrible. that police officer is harsh D:

that's justified. I hate it when people do that. are you thy lonely? you look like a freak holding a sign advertising hugs. i wish I Could have torn that up myself.

**** you all who think free hug people are just trying to feel up chicks. the closed minded people like u are why there are free hugs to counter that evil

those are considered sexual harrasment

We, as citizens of the mall, are tired of the mall cops' draconian law and tyranical rule. We must rise up and rebel, my comrads! We will not tolerate this any longer! We will fight for our right to carry FREE HUG SIGNS AT THE MALL!!!

A forced hug might be considered sexual harassment, but a sign offering or asking if someone wants a hug isn't.

tiptoppc 19

Only if forced. Holding a sign that says “free hugs” isn’t causing any harm. Unless it turns into force (assault and battery) it’s not as if people are obligated to act on it. OP may have left details out (obstructing paths, maybe saying out loud obnoxious stuff) but I find it hard to believe that holding a sign in the corner is malicious in the slight. Something in details is missing.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
doggie3 0

wow. some people just do not like happiness.

i_luv_cheese 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Your actually giving out free hugs at a mall..... creeper

Thats some bullshit, he has no right to do that. Like most mall cops he probably has inferiority complex where he has to act powerful to make up for the fact that he's actually next to worthless.

Yeah, he can do that, under certain circumstances. We don't know the rest of the story, and I'm guessing OP is probably at fault for something other than having a 'Free Hugs' sign. Which, in and of itself, is creepy. Even moreso if OP is a fifty year old, unshaven beer-gut sporting pedophile.

Not necessarily, I got in trouble for "free hugs" and I was a 16 year old girl at the time. Not creepy at all. Just making people smile.

Agreed.. why rip up the sign? Just ask them to leave or stop. Douchebaggery.

That's why you get it on a T-shirt! And, btw, it's ONLY creepy if he's initiating the hugs. If he's just holding a sign and letting other people take the initiative, how can it be creepy? Especially if he has a sign—some people appreciate the frontal blockage that signs provide.

"Yeah, he can do that, under certain circumstances." I'm sorry, but what right does he have to tear up someone else's sign?

Were? Are you a fifty year old, unshaven beer-gut sporting pedophile now?