One of those people

By B-Ry - 25/11/2017 01:30

Today, I had a date with a girl. The chemistry was just right and she seemed perfect in every way until she staunchly insisted that the earth is flat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 499
You deserved it 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

exileonmainst 16

These flat others keep popping up all around the globe..

You probably felt it was chemistry, but she was thinking you two could change lead into gold.

Comments

Just say "based off of what evidence/research/studies/scientists/credibility"? Offer your own of course, compare notes and see if you and the other person is willing to learn rather than accept something without following up with investigations. Were they able to say learn it may show a sign of maturity. She may be incorrect but the willingness to see the truth may keep her in the running chemistry-wise. However if she is unwilling to accept universal truths based off evidence, she will have chemistry with no one. P.s. this applies in all situations.

PhantomCrevan 8

Pretty sure that someone had a full blown debate will Bill Nye with him being the "globe" side. Notably, the fans and person that argued the flat earth side apparently believe they won the debate when it isn't the case. In otherwords, there are better things one can do with their time than try to rip a flat-earther's delusional head out out of their ass.