Offensive people work in TV? What a surprise!

By Anonymous - 18/05/2016 14:50 - United States - Frisco

Today, a TV crew filmed my house for a real estate show. They got an actor to pretend he owned the place but wanted to move. The host kept saying how shit my house is, and while talking about me with his producer, he said, "Know how I know he ain't a fag? Fags can actually decorate." FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 933
You deserved it 1 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bait him into his bigotry again but secretly film it. Post it online and watch the viewer boycott begin of that scam for a show.

Charming. I don't miss cable one bit.

Comments

Are you pissed because your house is shitty or because of the stereotype that gays decorate well? The second one is true hence the vast majority of interior designers are either women or gay men.

Uh...it depends on the person just like everything else. There gay men and women who can't decorate worth a shit. But if a man decorates or anything like that, what'd people call him/treat him? Like he's gay or "girly" and mock him? Oh, maybe that's the issue!

They cannot use your house without your permission.

This happened in Texas. Who's actually surprised by a Texan saying something like this?

Only steers and queers in Texas.-FMJ

species4872 19

So what' your problem? Your shit house or what he said?

That's when you ask for $10,000 more while threatening to bash their equipment with a baseball bat. Your house, your rules.

Well then ...someone needs an etiquette lesson! how rude! No matter if you are gay or straight, that's just rude and uncalled for!