Noob

By lameows - 04/04/2015 01:57 - United States

Spicy
Today, things got heated with my boyfriend for the first time. Turns out he's even more inexperienced than I thought; when I started grinding against him, he frowned and said, "Um... why're you doing that? We've still got clothes on..." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 485
You deserved it 4 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just talk to him about it. If you are comfortable having sex with him than you should be able to talk to your partner about it.

Steve95401 49

This is your opportunity to teach a few things - maybe a lot of things.

Comments

I certainly hope in that moment you decided to sterilize yourself and everyone around you.

Don't worry. I'm pretty sure during my first time I'll be wondering if I'm supposed to take my pants off.

I just laughed a little too hard. All because I saw this honest-to-god-serious teenager face and a little nod to go with this post.

talk to him first before doing it. He can understand or he may have questions for you to answer when the conversation is initiated between you and him that way there is fair warning between you and your significant other.

I actually think that's really sweet :) To me it would be a fun experience teaching my boyfriend about sex, that way it will be great for both of you, because you can teach him the way you like it! And besides, would you rather have a guy who hasn't slept with anyone, or a guy whose slept with everyone?

Cayers97 12

Every nice guy who is still a virgin is thinking "there's still hope"

I wasn't aware there was no middle between a virgin and manwhore..

39: If you're not a virgin, you might as well be a manwhore. /sarcasm

xbaconator9000x 16

You are the master. Now show your padawan the ways of the force... the dark side of the force. ;) *BOW CHICKA WOW WOW*

That's when you get up, say outloud as if to a studio audience "This guy." And, exit.

I think its cute. This just shows that you both can practice. Alot. Until he understands. lmao.

Woah, this is MY FML. But the mods posted it as "anonymous" and rewrote it? Not cool.