Non refundable

By honeymooner - 28/03/2012 10:47 - South Africa - Braamfontein

Today, I received a coupon for a special offer including flights and accommodation for the honeymoon destination that my fiancé and I are keen on. Yesterday, I paid the full price for the flight tickets and hotel deposit for the honeymoon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 500
You deserved it 2 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some places will honor coupons after the fact as a sign of good customer service. Try calling them and explaining the situation, they may cut you a break or just tell you to eff off. It's worth a try.

You DO realise that those "free" trips aren't free, right? There's usually a very big catch like having to sit for 8 hours in a meeting room where they try to sell you a time-share using high-pressure tactics. Or that you have to pay exorbitant "resort fees and taxes" that end up costing more than the room and airfare. Take what you have and enjoy the hell out of your wife. I mean your honeymoon.

Comments

They prolly sent the coupon because thy already paid for that. Companies do that dip

You and I are from the same place. Cool. Looks like you can afford the trip, so just pretend you never got the coupon and enjoy your honeymoon.

They will probs allow you to still use the coupons even if you have already paid

Isquatjarz 0

wait a sec... do you really want to tell your wife that you used a coupon to purchase your honeymoon? cause she probably won't like that, throw the coupon away & spring for the big boy sexcapade!

JesusChrystler 1

Good things come to those who wait

Why is Alanis Morrisett ringing in my ears?

Stuff like that always seems to happen to me! It's like they do it on purpose! Refund the flight tickets and such and then re book using a coupon if its a ways a way there should be no penalty. Good luck!

Get a refund and use the coupon!? :s hardly an FML imo.