Nice

By hborkowski - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Asheville

Spicy
Today, I went to a urinal next to an elderly gentleman. As I was doing my business, he zips up and begins to leave. On his way out, he leans over my shoulder and whispers in my ear, "That's nice". FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 612
You deserved it 3 375

Top comments

brittanyrmh_ 12

Awkward urinal moments are the reason I'm glad to be a girl

He reminds me of that old guy in family guy.

Comments

Tempted to vote YDI due to the grammatical error.

I would like to point out that there's no error that I can see, as far as I know; Also why would he DESERVE being creeped by some elderly, man just because he made one small grammar error on FML.

boycrazy30007 12

The error isn't grammatical it's linguistic. Grammer wise the sentence is right, it's how we are used to saying it that's wrong.

17- im tempted to give you a virtual kick to the teeth for being so petty.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

#29: "An urinal" is the mistake. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there.

onorexveritas 23

I got a flash of the old pedo from family guy. fyl

jojimugo 20

It doesn't matter what you're doing, bottom line you do not do that it goes against all codes

Its ironic, you calling him a gentleman.

Unless the old dude was very... very... gentle!

whomshallIfear 4
perdix 29

Get over yourself! He was talking about your nice powerful urine stream. Some old guys get enlarged prostates that cause their pee to come out in a weak stream or trickles. He heard you pissing like a racehorse and it made him nostalgic for the good ol' days.

iluvevil01 11

You seem to know a lot about this type of thing perdix...

CharresBarkrey 15

34 - Prostate problems are pretty common, and basic anatomical knowledge.

perdix 29

#34, luckily, it's just from commercials and not personal experience . . . yet.