Nice try

By Ma.Sa.La. - 27/02/2009 15:18 - United States

Today, I was walking through the mall with my boyfriend of a year and a half. There was sign outside of the jewelry store that said, "Engagement Rings - No interest for 12 months." I said, "Look, baby! No interest." He replied, "That's right… NO INTEREST." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 688
You deserved it 50 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

after 1.5 years thats enough time to make a decision to stay with somebody for the rest of your life? Thats lust not love...Find a guy that will marry in a year and you'll be getting a divorce even sooner.

Comments

Your boyfriend is really funny. LOL.

Amphysvena 11

you mention that the point of a relationship is to find one that is everlasting. you seem to be implying that that isn't possible outside of marriage. i beg to differ on that idea.

Wow, if I was to even think about sayin that to my girlfriend she'd make sure i was in a casket by the end of the day, shows how much he respects you don't it, hahaha

Thats horrible... but it is very hilarious.. im sorry but i definately laughed at that.

dangletsbang21 0

you set yourself up for that one dear

Too much drama in these FML comments == some people take these things way too seriously.

yes, I agree. my cousin didn't propose to his gf until they were together for like 7 years. now they're getting married this summer. if you wait longer without breaking up then you know you're a match made in heaven.

hahahahahahahaahahahahaha!!!!! fyl

You set yourself up for that one. Here's a tip: Don't ever try and pressure a guy into marriage. He's gotta want to do it for him otherwise it isn't going to work.

This is totally in my favorites. Anyway, I personally think he was being really harsh: it was just a little hint is all. Also, to everyone saying that 1 1/2 years is too short of a time: statistics show that waiting too long to get married doesn't help the relationship at all. Just saying.