Nice try

By bigmouth - 02/08/2009 07:35 - United States

Today, I was working as a host at a pasta diner. The hostess I was working with was very attractive and we were flirting quite a bit. A large woman walked in to be seated, and I leaned over to her and dared her to ask the woman if she wanted two chairs. She leaned back and said, "That's my mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 806
You deserved it 76 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BigBen7 0

She shoulda kicked you in the balls lol

live and learn, eh? hopefully you will start seeing people for who they are and not for what they look like. you're pathetic.

Comments

Roxas_fml 0

All your chances of getting laid just went flying out the window.

ethanmonroe 0

You couldn't have known; FYL

FYL bro. Fat people need to learn that they have a problem, just like smokers, alcoholics, and druggies. If one group can get attacked for their actions then they all can. If you think about it it's actually not fair to give fatasses special treatment. The only exception is if the person has an eating disorder. and not the fake kinds where people eat bc they're sad. That's like saying it's ok for a heroin addict to shoot up bc he's depressed. Both can and have killed. I'm talking about generic disorders.

I understand your points, though I don't feel quite the same way. I don't think that any of those groups should be "attacked" for their actions by strangers.. They need help and willpower, and insults aren't likely to provide that for them. Also, serious addictions and dependencies are extremely difficult to shake.. Try to sympathize with those who might not have known what they were getting into, and now will be addicted to a drug for the rest of their life. It's still their fault, but there can always be mitigating factors. As for genetic disorders, of course these are an exception to your blame, but realize that we're not quite sure how many people are predisposed to obesity due to their genetics. Also realize that when you don't know if someone has a genetic disorder, insulting them is not the safest course of action.

OUCH and YDI because that was mean.

chexmex 0

Bitch move there. Sorry son. YDI. And think how you might feel is you were fat and people were like, "TWINKIE BUS GONNA COME!" Asshole.

rachelbrianna25 0

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! never heard of that phrase, u cracked me up!

Milly_fml 0

YDI for being a desperate man-***** :)