Nice try

By bigmouth - 02/08/2009 07:35 - United States

Today, I was working as a host at a pasta diner. The hostess I was working with was very attractive and we were flirting quite a bit. A large woman walked in to be seated, and I leaned over to her and dared her to ask the woman if she wanted two chairs. She leaned back and said, "That's my mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 806
You deserved it 76 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BigBen7 0

She shoulda kicked you in the balls lol

live and learn, eh? hopefully you will start seeing people for who they are and not for what they look like. you're pathetic.

Comments

tick_tock 0

That's awful of you to say. I hope she reports the way you talk about customers to your manager and you get your ass fired.

Even though I think that's pretty funny, girls normally don't like that kind of insulting jokes. I think.

xxmel 6

It's not only guys who find jokes like that funny. I would probably laugh. I think everyone giggled a bit inside at the joke he made, it's just rude to say out loud.

live and learn, eh? hopefully you will start seeing people for who they are and not for what they look like. you're pathetic.

chowyuk 0

Why does everyone assume that fat people are good people. But fyl if you were looking for a quick hook up, no fyl if you wanted something longer because you dodged the bullet she woulda ended up fat like her mom

freddie_fml 0

Why does everyone assume people -- fat OR thin -- are good people? There, fixed that for you, you narrowminded idiot. Goodness or "badness" has nothing to do with weight.

lilbitch123 0

So you assume all fat people are bad? That's one of the MOST HILARIOUS judgemental comment I've ever read, What are you? A naive 13 year old? Learn to have some self respect. I bet you're fat yourself.

Naiive 13 year old??? Are you mental???? If they say fat people are bad, then why do you think they are fat? He never said that all fat people are bad, he asked why everyone assumed that fat people are good. And I don't even think you spelled naiive right, I could be wrong, considering I'm just a naiive 14 year old....lol

jnic 0

Yeah... you did spell it wrong, and they spelled it right. Naive. It's called spell check, or www.dictionary.com. In case you want to avoid the embarrassment of your assumptions in the future.

Actually, naiive is the English spelling. Contrary to popular American belief, America is not the world. Oh, and look it up if you want, in case you want to avoid the embarrassment of your assumptions in the future.

Really? Not according to the Oxford English Dictionary. Damn them and their American spellings.

Your such an idiot.that was rude of you to say . I hoped the hostess slapped you.

Well now you know to stay away from the hostess. Chances are, she'll grow up to be just as fat.

LovingCFK 8

agree with #28. plus, she should know her mom's fat. if she's that shallow, then you don't want her for anything but sex... and if she's that retarded, you'll be able to **** her regardless of anything you say.

So wait, would she be "shallow" for getting upset that her coworker is ridiculing her mother?

you're making absolutely no sense...

fxdxhk90 0

Well, I think you just blew what ever chances you had of scoring with her. Learn a lesson from this. Never mouth off about anything while flirting with a girl, if nothing else it will tip her off that you're a jerk.

Miso_Soupu 0

Many morbidly obese individuals would likely be more comfortable if they had the option to sit in an area they could actually fit it. Kudos to the OP for looking out for this stranger's well-being.

YDI for being a prick. Jack Black and Kyle Gass are fat, but they formed an awesome band and mostly everyone loves them. I hope you grow up to be fat and that little children will run up to you and kick you in the balls!!