Never cross the streams

By caughttt - 10/02/2010 02:52 - United States

Today, I drove my ex-boyfriend home from dropping his car at the garage for new tires. On the way, I drove past my house where my boyfriend was sitting in the driveway ready to surprise me. My boyfriend watched us drive by. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 253
You deserved it 43 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Flutist 3

Not that your boyfriend has a right to know your every move, but this could have been prevented if you simply communicated with him. It is as simple as, "Hey honey I still talk with Ex and he needs someone to give him a ride..." Usually if you are hanging out with an ex, the current boyfriend likes a heads up. Why you would hide this I don't know. But for future reference say something to the person you are with then there won't be mistakes/assumptions made.

Why are you with your ex-boyfriend in the first place? I want an explanation too! >8| YDI

Comments

I would have stopped gone to my boyfriend and told my ex he could walk home from here.

Along with all the other comments, YDI. Instead of being with your romantic and spontaneous boyfriend, you helped out an ex (who is an ex for a reason)! He deserves someone better than you, OP.

You should've told your boyfriend. Some guys can get real jealous and things go downhill cause of that.

It's not a problem that you were driving your ex around if you're still friends with him or whatever. Though if it were me, I would have stopped by the house and said hi and explained. It doesn't take long.

KrazyKatz3 26

If your boyfriend can tell the guy in the car with you is your ex shouldn't he also know you are friends with this guy and it's no big deal? And you should have pulled over and said something like "Hey babe! I'm just going to drop him home I'll be back soon"