This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By "Kayla Wright" - 18/04/2017 16:00

Today, like every day, my neighbor thought she could park anywhere she wanted. The landlord still won't do anything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 629
You deserved it 241

Top comments

Police can't get fingerprints off of rocks unless they're completely smooth. Also, a bar of soap is like a marker to windows, except much harder to remove. Raw eggs thrown at a vehicle in the winter not only eat the paint, but will most likely remove it when it freezes to the vehicle! Well I've done my good dead of the day! Good luck OP!

I'll bet she's letting the landlord park wherever he wants, if you know what I mean. Do you know what I mean?

Comments

Have you tried talking to the neighbour yourself?

ApparentlyNotEno 28

Caltrops will fix this problem. But don't get caught, and don't mention my name. :P

Should have you and your friends box her car in with your cars

Police can't get fingerprints off of rocks unless they're completely smooth. Also, a bar of soap is like a marker to windows, except much harder to remove. Raw eggs thrown at a vehicle in the winter not only eat the paint, but will most likely remove it when it freezes to the vehicle! Well I've done my good dead of the day! Good luck OP!

Bologna in the sun will also eat the paint. I think her car looks like it could use some Dalmatian spots

You're in, what, the 7th grade now? 8th? Police can get DNA off of anything you touch; soap is much EASIER to remove than markers (it just washes off, after all); and raw eggs wash off, too, just not as easily -- and they don't damage paint, either.

Police can get dna off of anything you touch? This isn't CSI. Maybe if someone was killed or national security was compromised, they'd go to those lengths, but for some isolated vandalism? Not worth it.

I'll bet she's letting the landlord park wherever he wants, if you know what I mean. Do you know what I mean?

It's not called parking if he constantly rolls in and out.

It's rather sliding in and out - just look at the snow the cars.

Don't ask how I know but brake fluid does wonders on paint work.

nail polish remover in a spray bottle

"today like every time my neighbor parks like a douchebag, I called the tow truck and had it removed"

Get the owner of those 2 cars to move them and box her in.

ohsnapword 21

Your landlord might not do anything, but a few parking tickets will.