Misleading

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - Australia - Melbourne

Today, I went to dinner with a guy I like and paid the $120 bill. After joking that he was an expensive date, he replied, "I'm laughing at how you think this is a date." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 133
You deserved it 6 525

Top comments

I apologize on behalf of all men for the behavior of that douche.

Don't even waste your time with him then. Make sure you collect his half of the bill too.

Comments

Op, you need to let us know what happened next! That dude is a douche, he has no self respect. You dodged a bullet!

So sorry OP! Guys can be such jerks(so can girls though)!!

"I brought you to my penthouse, you called it a shack, I bought you a ten-dollar dinner, and you called it a snack!"

Trinidad727 9

He have better enjoyed the meal because that's his last! karma is a B****

perdix 29

You mean you spent all that money in him, and he wouldn't let you give him a *******? How rude!!

I doubt she could have made him pay for half at that point so... I hope she at least kicked him in the balls as hard as she could.

"Bitch, I just paid the bill. It's a date."

XxxT3rr4xxX 25

I hope you ran out on the bill and left his ass to pay it either that or only paid your half then don't give that dick a ride home. Make his ass walk home.

XxxT3rr4xxX 25

I would have also laughed after what he said the promptly said I hope you know I'm not paying for you.

XxxT3rr4xxX 25

Sadly that is the downfall on OP