Misleading

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - Australia - Melbourne

Today, I went to dinner with a guy I like and paid the $120 bill. After joking that he was an expensive date, he replied, "I'm laughing at how you think this is a date." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 133
You deserved it 6 525

Top comments

I apologize on behalf of all men for the behavior of that douche.

Don't even waste your time with him then. Make sure you collect his half of the bill too.

Comments

Where did you go and what did you eat for it to be 120$?

I'm sorry? Are you against women being independent and paying for something? She in no way deserved this. She went out with a guy she liked, paid for his half of the meal, then he insulted her. How the **** does she deserve this? You are an asshole.

Sweetpea22 14

Women should stop thinking men will pay for everything. My boyfriend is poor, and even then he splits the bill with me. I don't expect him to pay all of it

What an asshole, hopefully you made him pay you back for his half of the meal, then promptly kicked him in the balls.

Sounds like what women do to men all the time

n00b4liciou5 10

To quote Adam Sandler: "What an ASSSHOLLLE!!1"

dinner for two and it equals 120$. Wtf did you guys get?

llnursingll 10

Not worth it!!!! unless you ordered $120 worth of drinks.. I like being independent and will sometimes pay for HALF but not for all. especially $120 ..I'm a poor college student.

Axel5238 29

So you like the guy, but never had an inkling of his personality? Also, you might like him, but apparently he didn't think it was a date. Going to get something to eat does not necessarily imply date. I feel bad for the OP, but I can't shake the idea she assumed way too much of this guy in the beginning.