Maybe he's into that...

By pissypants - 25/11/2017 19:00

Today, at the movies on a date, I drank all my soda and waited too long. I couldn't take it anymore and quickly got up, knocking my dates popcorn on the floor, and ran to the bathroom. I didn’t make it and went home in shame. It’s better he thinks I stood him up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 140
You deserved it 3 500

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's not really better he thinks you bailed on him mid date- he thinks something probably wrong with him. Why not just call him and explain what happened? It's embarrassing, but it's the truth, I'm sure he understand

You could just buy him a new popcorn and apologize

Comments

You do know that's one of the worst things you can do to your body, right? Good way to screw up your kidneys. YDI, sorry.

I feel sorry for OP, but on the other hand unless she has a medical condition she did this to herself. Once we are no longer little kids we should know when we need to go pee long enough in advance not to do this. OP really owes it to the guy and herself to let her date know what happened. Otherwise he’s either going to think it was his fault or OP is just plain crazy.

boopingsnoot 24

Tell him that you were suddenly feeling sick - believable, given your actions. Also, don't try to hold your bladder too long. Because of anatomy, us gals can get UTI's and bladder muscle problems (holding it in AND letting it out) much too easily.

People go to the bathroom if your date can't understand that then he an idiot. Also if your like me I go to the bathroom a lot so when I go to the movies I try to go right before the movie and the. I sit in an aisle seat so if I have to go I do t bother people

I just don't understand why you'd wait so long that you'd pee your pants. seems to me you're old enough to know when you have to go.

PhantomCrevan 8

Tell him that you got food poisoning from your last meal. Problem solved, as long as you aren't dumb enough to try to hold it for that amount of time anymore.

You should've gone back to him. I hear some people are turned on by people pissing themselves!

Shamefully... I’m a chick who’s into that. Only my ex girlfriend knows. I needed to get that off my chest. I hope to god nobody I know sees this.

This is why movies shouldn't be more then 2 hours long WITH previews. Otherwise you're forced to run to the bathroom in the middle, with no idea when a good time to leave would be since this would probably be the first time you've seen the movie and have no idea when the important stuff is about to come up. The only other option otherwise is to wear an adult diaper, and aside from cost, a used one is usually a turn-off.