Man *****

By Anonymous - 03/12/2021 07:58

Spicy
Today, I found out I’m going to be a father, twice over, with two different women. Sisters, in fact. Only one of those sisters is my wife. Should I flee abroad, or walk calmly towards the firing squad straight away? FML
I agree, your life sucks 240
You deserved it 4 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you ****** your wife’s sister and knocked her up, permanently shattering their family relationship the second your wife finds out, and you’re seriously here to whine for sympathy? Dude.

Stick around and be ready to be called "Uncle Daddy." Living with your mistake is probably the most fitting punishment.

Comments

So you ****** your wife’s sister and knocked her up, permanently shattering their family relationship the second your wife finds out, and you’re seriously here to whine for sympathy? Dude.

Stick around and be ready to be called "Uncle Daddy." Living with your mistake is probably the most fitting punishment.

So your children are siblings and cousins at the same time. I'm sure they will grow up just fine.

ronathan 2

It's time to 'fess up. You're not going to get anywhere by not telling anyone--confess to both of them, apologize, and prepare for the ensuing shitstorm. Do what it takes to make it up to them both, and be prepared to step up for both children. You ****** up epically, so it's time to admit it, apologize, and do what you can to make it better. No other way forward in this life.

Why the hell would you be in that kind of a situation with your sister-in-law at all, let alone get her pregnant.