LOL

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Birmingham

Today, the guy I really like acknowledged my existence for the first time. Too bad it was through a text, saying, "lol ur a fat fukc". FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 940
You deserved it 4 463

Top comments

If he a guy like that,Forget about him. You don't need someone like that in your life.

He can't even spell, run a mile away from such people, not worth even a second of your time

Comments

You don't need a guy who cannot spell and use proper grammar. Forget him!

At least you now know not to waste your time.

Aww! Don't listen to what he says, OP. He's an asshole, he obviously is not the guy for you. There are plenty of other fish in the sea :)

How much do you like him? I understand this whole "you're fine the way you are" but sometimes change is a good thing. If you REALLY like someone, you should be willing to make sacrifices. For example I really liked this girl back in highschool. I had long hair for a boy, she only agreed to go to prom with me if I got a hair cut. I did. We went and had an amazing night. We dated for a year and a half after that night and i've kept my hair shorter ever since. Making a small change really worked out for the better. So if you really like this guy, maybe you'll be willing to change yourself a bit? I mean there really is no downside to living a healthier life. You'll look and feel better. But whatever you decide to do I wish you the best OP. Good luck!

I agree that it's good to make changes to better yourself, live a healthier lifestyle etc. but do you honestly think OP should waste her time on a guy who called her a "fat fukc"?

Good point. That's just being an asshole. You're right. She's better off without him. But still if she does lose weight she can show him what he's missing! Then shoot HIM down.

graphicstyle7 17

No... you don't get it, Nick. Why in the world, first off, would anyone change for such an arrogant, nasty, rude jerk? That's called "abuse". Also, you tried something different that can be easily changed, changing your ENTIRE BODY to suit someone who obviously isn't worth it? No, no, no, no NO!

I still don't see anything wrong with improving your body. Assuming this girl is over weight, she could benefit from losing weight. Don't lose it for this asshole, lose it for herself. Only good comes from eating healthier and getting more exercise. There is no downside to it. Show this guy what he's missing so he'll regret ever being such an asshole.

Jackass. He'll get his come uppence, don't you worry, OP. Try to get over him.

kk2525 4

Tell him to go "fukc" himself and then forget about his sorry ass

Hang on? You like a guy who would have the indecency to call you fat?