LOL

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Birmingham

Today, the guy I really like acknowledged my existence for the first time. Too bad it was through a text, saying, "lol ur a fat fukc". FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 940
You deserved it 4 463

Top comments

If he a guy like that,Forget about him. You don't need someone like that in your life.

He can't even spell, run a mile away from such people, not worth even a second of your time

Comments

DogeMan 14

Try to find someone positive in life and u will be happy together

That's just cruel. At least you found out he's an asshole now instead of later.

More like a guy who WAS your crush. If he treats you poorly then who needs him OP? There are plenty of other guys out there that are much nicer.

Look at his spelling..not that smart anyways

ShadowlessSpear 21

In your defense, not a lot of people I know are "fat fukcs".

llamarrama01 21

Don't worry what that ass-butt thinks. He's just an insecure little brat.

@#24 I've never even seen an episode of Supernatural and I know that's Dean in the picture.

llamarrama01 21

Cas is the one who says "Ass-butt" though. That's why she said "words of wisdom from Cas"

I'm a Supernatural addict. I know my characters, and I know that that's Jensen Ackles in the picture. Like llamarrama01 said, Cas says it in the show -.-

Well, at least you know he's not worth your attention now. I will propably never understand why humans have the tendency to hopelessly fall in love with a person they've never even spoken to (yes, I know how attraction works in points of "getting the best genes" but it's not like there's much hope the relationship will last, which is essential for protecting the offspring. Weird biology we have there ...)

Reply: "Huh, that makes two of us".

KittehFreak 25

You might feel pretty bad about it right now, OP, but trust me, you just dodged one hell of a bullet. There's plenty more fish in the sea.

You can lose weight if you want to, he will always be a monumental shitehawk/asshat.