Leave me alone !

By failfailfail - 30/09/2009 13:36 - United Kingdom

Today, I had a big exam. Twenty minutes in I could feel people turning round looking at me. I ignored them at first, but towards the one hour mark it got more distracting. I stood up and yelled, "Why's everyone staring at me!" I got kicked out. Turns out I was seated directly in front of the clock. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 028
You deserved it 51 576

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's ridiculous. As if you'd do that during an exam, what a drama queen.

Comments

Gruffy 0

okay...EPIC FAIL...you got no room to complain, really, YDI

Its actually a song by Caspa & Rusko, I was taking the mic.

0 3

OLD JOKE it is my pleasure to introduce you to FAKE STORY I'm positive you two will get on like old pals and cause a big ol' ruckus among the uninformed.

Agreed. I remember reading this as a joke as well a long time ago.

Right, I'm sorry i haven't pleased you all with my FML. But yes, I am paranoid, very paranoid. But I have a reason for that okay. Just leave off abit. The reason I knew the time without looking at the clock, I wear a watch. I'm very sorry for being a bitch and yeah I totally deserved it for being so arrogant and stupid. Happy now?

Oh yeah. And the reason they were looking directly at me, not up at the wall. We were in an orditorium(however you spell it) and i was seated high up at the back. Yes I'm a ******* idiot.

BoomChakaPacMan 0

I'm bamboozled how many people love to make fun of mental disorders...until of course...it happens to them.

What exam organiser/moderator puts the clock AT THE BACK of the exam hall? They always put it at the front- otherwise people could cheat more easily by looking around. That sort of suspicious behaviour can get your thrown out!