Knackered

By Anonymous - 27/02/2012 12:36 - Australia

Today, I was very cold and tired, so I took a shower to warm up and went to bed. The minute I hopped into bed, it collapsed and broke. I have spent half-an-hour rearranging furniture to get the mattress on to the floor. Now I'm cold again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 300
You deserved it 3 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Go sleep on the couch or something it's not that bad!

melrose90210 10

I would have said **** it and slept on the floor or something.

Comments

melibear89 7

If spending a half-hour moving things round didn't warm you up you might have low iron. Lay under a couple thick blankets after you get your bed on the floor.

kitties_fml 12

that's weird, i would've figured you'd be invigorated and warmed up by the physical activity of moving furniture. but, ok...sounds like a real bad problem there buddy

fthku 13

Took a shower to warm up? if the house is cold, wouldn't you freeze after getting out? Kudos on the willpower for rearranging your furniture for half an hour even though you were tired and cold, but methinks it would have been better to just sleep on the couch. Faster, and you don't need to re-rearrange your furniture once you buy a new bedget yours fixed. That is, assuming you own a couch.

MissHayleyJames 7

If you get a chill, a shower will warm you up and you' might get chilly once you get out of the shower but if you were headed straight to bed you'd stay warm. Sometimes your house doesn't have to be cold and you can still have a chill. Once you warm up you'll be fine.

fthku 13

I don't know about you, #47, but I pretty much freeze whenever I get out of the shower, even after climbing into bed. Then again, homes in Israel are colder because they are mostly built out of concrete and stone, not so much wood. ... I'm also sensitive to cold. Brrr...

"if the house is cold, wouldn't you freeze after getting out?" lol, by that logic I just wouldn't have showers during winter. Warm showers in the cold are the best. That said, the OP lives in Victoria where it is currently the middle of summer, so I doubt the house is cold and don't know why the OP would be either.

Bigboned38 0

Maybe you should have went to the gym to warm up, then the weight of your body wouldnt have broke your bed.

MissHayleyJames 7

Buy a heated blanket. Those things are a godsend. I get cold easily and get a chill that I can't get rid of and I got a heated blanket. Best thing ever.

Your bed failed you in so many ways. Your better than that

edgeofvictory 4

It's happened to me before. but the bed was way older than I was.