Just dependa things

By Elis - 01/03/2009 08:49 - United States

Today, my mom bought me a t-shirt from the store. It has the U.S. Marines logo on it and says "Marine's Girlfriend." I'm a straight 16 year-old boy and my mom only reads and speaks Spanish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 738
You deserved it 4 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just teach her that thats not what it says, duh. i mean yeah english is hard to learn but still, welcome to america i guess.

Awww that's kind of cute... she didn't know! I hope you were nice about it. Its the thought that counts.

Comments

If you live in the US, then learn the language of the country... Sorry no sympathy here...

Retard, America has NO official language!!!!

since when did he say it was official? Most signs and names and instructions are in English, so it does kind of make sense to learn the language. On the other hand, osio Jim dawado

It isn't that bad. You will probably start a new trend.

Zak1616 0

Didn't we use to require people to actually speak/read some English before moving into this country?

First we should change the official language of America to English, THEN we can get all 'Learn the language' on everyone.

xSceneSceneBabyx 0

ok, there's two options. 1: join the marines and give it to your girlfriend, or 2: get some skinny jeans, a blonde wig, fake boobs, wear that shirt, have a girl do your make up, then go to a club and see how many guys you can fool. I like option 2.

skataboi76 0

how is this an fml. so you got the shirt. it's not like you have to wear it. and besides it's not like your mom got it to embarras you, she just didn't know what it said.

get a gf join marine corps gift the shirt to a gf.

if she asks why your not wearing it tell her what it says