Just browsing

By OneGirlsLife - This FML is from back in 2017 but it's good stuff

Today, someone tried to break into my car. They tried to do so by jamming a key into my lock, only for the key to break. I guess the key cut their hand, because I had the pleasure of finding the person's blood all over my passenger door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 033
You deserved it 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Great! Now you have a DNA sample of the criminal to give to the cops.

That’s a good thought, but are the cops going to deploy the DNA lab for Almost Grand Theft Auto?

Comments

Great! Now you have a DNA sample of the criminal to give to the cops.

That’s a good thought, but are the cops going to deploy the DNA lab for Almost Grand Theft Auto?

BusterM 2

Unless they have been arrested before, they won't have a dna profile on record, judging by how poorly their attempt went, I say they aren't a pro.

With the caked blood on your door, you ought to put on Juggalo make-up and offer rides to hitchhikers.

They will probably sue you for hospital bills , pain and suffering and loss work.

exileonmainst 16

Silver lining: you've now got a spare key to your car!

what??? 17

They might have the same car and couldn't get the key out when they realized their mistake

Okay, but I'm not going to just force my key in because I know I'm screwed if I break it. The person that put so much force into shoving their key in that they made their hand bleed, is apparently an idiot no matter how you look at it.

Lobby_Bee 17

True story, back in the days I mistaken another person's car for my own. It was same make, same model, and same color as mine. How did I find out? I unlocked the door with my own key and felt the seat was in a different position. It was a 1984 Toyota Corolla hatchback, I guess they just made the keys like chicken nuggets. Only eight different keys cut.

Lobby_Bee 17

Yes sir, it was. That heap of crap was loads of fun.

Bloody hell, you have got some evidence right there!

Hey! Free DNA sample! You can catch the jerk quicker! He just signed his own arrest warrant for you!