Junk

By Drim - 25/11/2009 17:52 - Canada

Today, I learned that there is a limit to being thrifty. For example buying a pan from the dollar store is most likely going to cost a lot more than a few dollars. Especially when it melts all over your stove which you now have to replace. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 123
You deserved it 31 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow some people are being really mean. try calling the company and telling them their pan killed your oven. perhaps they'll cover the repair/ new oven costs.

Ah, sucks for you :/ Sometimes investing in more expensive stuff is better in the long run.

Comments

Quinnjamin 0

ah that sucks :( was it made out of like plastic?

Nooo, the pot was metal and melted all over the oven. Of course it was plastic.

CyclonePsycho 1

Contact the company that made the pan. FYL. :

dumbass... but if it actually said something along the lines of "it works great!", then sue them.

morgan020 0

I have a 1 yr old and diapers aren't cheap but even I have a limit to being thrifty and it usually stops with my kitchen supplies. spending a bit more on good quality pots and pans will save you time and money and alot of frustration down the road.

That's not called being thrifty, that's being cheap. YDI.

whyare peopel so harsh? normally you don't expect a pan to melt as there usually made to withstand heat.

Normally you don't expect dumb ***** to put plastic in the oven and then cry when it melts. Perhaps a lawsuit or even a tax on the rich can solve your retardedness. ****.

emery4live 0

are you a damass? buy better stuff for important things idiot! YDI.

sarcdude 3

the latest amalgamation of the words "dumb" and "ass." for dumbasses to use.

edwadokun 0

$1 for a frying pan? did it say fisher price on the side too?