By TinyDancer22 - 25/11/2009 16:57 - United States

Today, I put on my hazard lights, pulled over to the side of the road, and stopped traffic on a busy road to rescue a black cat that had been hit by a car. With everyone watching, I got a towel and slowly approached the cat. It was a garbage bag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 556
You deserved it 36 746

TinyDancer22 tells us more.

Yes I have a towel in my car. I bring my dog to the beach all the time and use towels to cover the seats.

Top comments

Lol. At least your heart was in the right place.

Yatta_fml 0

Haha, well you had very good intentions, most people don't even stop to help other people.

Comments

I've been driving along the road a couple of times and thought it was a dead animal and really turned out to be trash, never stopped though...

if you cant tell the difference between a cat and a garbage bag , you shouldnt be driving.

leilaostara 1

Should have gone to specsavers :)

Lol. At least your heart was in the right place.

perdix 29

Her heart may have been in the right place, but her head was up her ass!

My head might be up my ass but at least I'm not going to be brought down by bad karma...

Your head is far up your ass if you believe in karma.

Yatta_fml 0

Haha, well you had very good intentions, most people don't even stop to help other people.

What #5 was trying to say is that, most people wouldn't even stop to help other people, let alone a cat.

tyhillman 0

I think what #7 is saying is that there are people who care more about animals than people.

unfortunately that's very true.. can you believe that our pets are eating better than 1/3 of the population livng in South Africa?

Their government shouldn't be spending food money ($$$) on guns, then, huh?

Sun_Kissed18 25

Haha, thats a story to tell the family! At least you care :)

it would really be fyl if it was such nasty trash that it was a fuzzy garbage bag...

This is great! Good for you! you should be incredibly proud of yourself for having the balls to do that. Don't worry, Karma will come back around. Promise

tehukiso 0

Yes, karma will come around. Hopefully someone else with no common sense and poor eyesight will needlessly halt the OP and waste her time trying to help an inanimate object. Even if it had been a cat that was hit by a car, what was she planning on doing with it? Chances are it would already be dead or dying.