It's the thought that counts…

By Loveandpoetry - 31/05/2011 21:12

Today, I wrote my boyfriend a poem, and left it on the bed with a rose for him to see after work. When I came home later, I noticed the flower in the trash, and the poem had been used as gum wrapper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 909
You deserved it 5 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

abceasyas123abc 12

That's just plain disrespectful. I'd be so gutted if that were me.

at least he didn't use it as toilet paper.

Comments

you deserve someone better, because you sound like a good girlfriend and he sounds like a complete asshole.

doc_j 0

pussy. i bet ur ass would write her a love song too. bet you a hundred bucks he still ****** her that night

melissamoshh 0

Things that seem sweet to you (a woman) might not be the same to him (a man).

doc_j 0

truth. and he may have thought it was nice but isnt gonna keep the note forever and the flower will eventually die

muchagente 5

oh, please, screw this man/woman shite! i know lots of women who would treat poems and roses the same way. me, at least i appreciate those things, and as the man i am i'd defend my right to be sensitive and romantic by all violent means necessary. as for op, if you only thought you had to do this romantic bullshit because you're a girl, here's your chance to break free of it.

Take example of the flower, and follow suit with your boyfriend.

so true, #15. "treat them like dirt, and..." Anyone?

I hope he is now your ex-boyfriend.

SpectSelf 0

way to pick a boyfriend. you deserve it for dating a jerk.

doc_j 0

they will be like putty in ur hands. its like my grandpa always used to tell me "women are like floor tiles, if u lay em rigt the first time u can walk all over em"

If you don't take that as a hint of how he really feels about you, you'll probably never have a healthy relationship. Please, don't be stupid.

sourgirl101 28

Your grandfather seems funny! However, every girl has a breaking point of feel as if she is being taken for granted. But I do agree, he probably did **** her that night.