It's alive!

By Anonymous - 29/10/2009 01:09 - United States

Today, I decided I'd take a nap in my car because I got to work very early. As I was waking up from my nap, I saw a cop looking right at me. Turns out, a lady who'd parked her car right next to mine after I was asleep had called the cops on me because she thought I was dead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 627
You deserved it 4 359

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you would be, at least she doesn't let you sit there for 4 days thinking you're a Halloween doll...

Crap, the zombies have invaded the Internet! *opens a munitions soundboard in another tab to defend against the Internet zombies*

Comments

If I were that lady, I would throw a rock on your windshield to make sure you're not dead before calling a cop.

jchansfan 0

You guys its an FML beacuse its awkward/embarassing for the OP. You guys do realize that the stie does not rewquire the story to complete destroy your life, right? lmao :P I do agree its kinda bland, part of the problem is the way its written. Very bland delivery...

The problem isn't the writing. The problem is that there's barely a story to be written. You can't polish a turd.

Yes, yes you can. Ever watch Mythbusters?

Not an FML, its not like they tried to break into your car to drag you out and check your pulse or there was a crowd of your coworkers surrounding you.

Kylias 6

This is dumb. He didn't break into your car, he was just looking into it while you woke up. In fact, it should be a good thing; you woke up before he had the chance to do anything to your car.

saying this is an fml is like listening to Alanis Morrisete's "Isn't it Ironic?". Case in point, no. its not.

perdix 29

Most of the song isn't ironic, except for "10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife." Who would have so much of one kind of sileverware/flatware/cutlery, but not a single piece of the other? Other things in there COULD be ironic if there were more facts. For example, "rain on your wedding day" could be ironic if the bride and groom were both meteorologists and planned an outdoor wedding because they both predicted no rain. Thanks for creating this diversion. The original post is too ******* boring.

Rain on your wedding day is ironic because it's supposed to be good luck (in traditional lore, I guess). So what seems bad is actually good, hence irony.

perdix 29

Then it would mean a lot of spoons, and it would still be ironic that there isn't even a single knife.

Mx_Rider 6

i say u thank her for being a good samaraton or how however the f u spell it but thats besides the point. take her out to lunch then bring her back to ur car and bang the living f outa her vag till shes knocked the f out hells yeahh :] jk im hyper :0

Actually, you are! But you don't remember.

WOW_idc123 0

ok I never usually say this. but this is not an fml. I agree with everyone else thts saying it. she was just making sure u were ok. it's not like u or ur car got damaged in any why. so what r u complaining about?