Inappropriate

By Abandonedandbroke - 09/06/2021 03:59

Today, my husband quit his teaching job, the job putting bread and butter on the table for our family. The reason? He wants to date one of his students he’s been seeing on the side, and wants to make the relationship "official and ethical." FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 620
You deserved it 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You sure his ass didn’t get fired for sleeping with a student? I’d guess that’s the more likely case.

Interesting how often this happens. One would hope that your time was spent building a strong relationship with a lot of value. Yet this other girl managed a better value proposition despite not having your advantage of history and personal growth experience...how does that even work?

Comments

that's messed up. I pray you'll make it without him

You sure his ass didn’t get fired for sleeping with a student? I’d guess that’s the more likely case.

Interesting how often this happens. One would hope that your time was spent building a strong relationship with a lot of value. Yet this other girl managed a better value proposition despite not having your advantage of history and personal growth experience...how does that even work?

If the husband is superficial it’s easy enough: the student is younger and seen as more desirable (she doesn’t even need to be prettier, smarter or kinder. She will still give him an ego boost)

My guess would first and foremost be: sex. A sexless marriage is no fun

ah yes the ethical cheater. also, he sends to not realize that he was still seeing her while working?

Report his ass to the school board, the principal, the police and then trash him on social media. I can't stand ******* pedophiles.

To be fair, he could be a college teacher. Still makes him scum for cheating, but not a pedophile.

teachers don't teach at University professors do I think she intentionally said teacher so that we would understand he was a Middle School or high School teacher.

or (if this is in the US) if she's 18, not a pedophile. douchebag, yes. not a pedo

He's in for a treat. As soon as that young girl meets someone younger and more attractive, she'll drop him like a hot potato.

Especially since he now has no job, so no income. No money to spend on the new girlfriend. She's gonna dump his ass soon.

randybryant799 20

....I hope the man was teaching college...