i'm doing FINE

By tammy999 - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend bumped into me at McDonald's. I was sitting alone at a table with a Big Mac, two large fries, a large drink, and one case of chicken nuggets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 319
You deserved it 37 797

Comments

Just because you pig out once, it doesn't mean you're fat, WTF?! Every Friday night I eat loads of shit food, but I run 60 - 70 miles a week. It isn't that hard to keep off weight.

People DO realize that a 'meal' at McDonalds is NOT filling right? You normally have to order extra if you intend to leave the place full. I'm 140 lbs (5'4") and I normally have to order a #2-large and a side 10 pc. nuggets before I'm full.

Grey123 0

do you realize how much you just contradicted yourself?

YDI for eating at McDonalds. YDI for being disgusting. Maybe that's why you got dumped.

immastarr 0

GOD ppl!!! she was hungry ok!! heck i couldnt eat that much if i hadnt eaten in a week but still!! its sed that ppl order too much especially when they are hungry. if this was u, u wud be embarrased. but ya, work outt.

EDIT: why the hell did it put my post all the way up here??.

elfrij0l 0
clahdupe 0

**** YEAH OP I HEAR YOU GIRL GET HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH its dem munchiez!

It's not your fault that you can't stop compulsively overeating. Try Overeaters Anonymous, it's free and we won't judge you. Go to www.OA.org and see if there's a meeting near you.

Hmmm...there seems to be a "***** Anonymous" for everything these days. Perhaps you, pumpkin_cat, should invest in Jackasses Anonymous, if there is such a thing. :) It's not your fault you're a toe-rag, after all. :)

Where the **** did my comment go? You people do realize a "Meal" at McDonald's is NOT filling, right? Unless you naturally don't eat much often, you probably need to order a few things on the side if you wanna leave the place full.

I drink lots of water, so I guess I get fuller more easily.

Pointing out that people don't like dating angtsy bitches isn't a huge assumption Cyn. Just a fact.