Hard at work

By scaredofbozo - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, I woke up screaming after a nightmare about clowns, which wouldn't be too bad if I hadn't been surrounded by coworkers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 685
You deserved it 28 853

Top comments

sailorzoe 14

Did they laugh while they fired you?

Can't sleep. Clowns will eat me. Can't sleep. Clowns will eat me. Can't sleep. Clowns will eat me. Can't sleep. Clowns will eat me. Can't sleep. Clowns will eat me. Can't sleep. Clowns will eat me.

Comments

Sathian 0

Lol that sucks but I'm sure they enjoyed watching!

AsianCookie247 14

haha aw, poor OP.. how embarrassing.

BigHoshJosh 0
zendaddy0 0

well OP you shouldn't have had an office sleepover...

whoisthisgirl 4

my boyfriend just had a night terror and it scared the shit out of me. he was screaming bloody murder and wouldn't wake up.. this kinda reminded me about it..

sailorzoe 14

Did they laugh while they fired you?

Sathian 0

That is a comment, my dear child.

I sure hope so, I mean clowning about is well worth a laugh when you don't like clowns ;-)

kellyisyllek 0

Don't worry, you couldn't help it. I sometimes wake up crying from my bad dreams. However they are much worse than clowns.

The fact that she OP was sleeping on the job makes it a YDI. Maybe they [The boss] fired their ass, shock in that case we should see a new FML soon...

bluefire8q3 0

how is THE boss more than 1 person?

kellyisyllek 0

yeah I agree #50 he/she shouldn't have been sleeping on the job.

iSitt 0

it's time to investigate the clown industry the way they investigated the church.

hahaha clowns are somewhat scary, I must say..

Rashadd 6

Hey, I moderated this!! (not that anyone cares) But I only voted yes to call u a failure for falling asleep at work; and an even larger failure for falling into a deep enough sleep to dream...at work...so ydi.

YDI for sleeping on the job. That's just the risk you take - be thankful you didn't wake from a clown-related wet dream. Très awks !

iIixoxiIi 0

That's happened to me before. But I was in class -_-