Hanging by a thread

By fatty - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Canada - Calgary

Today, I yet again purposely avoided the 'Health and Fitness' section on Pinterest to keep my self-esteem up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 754
You deserved it 19 159

Top comments

Avoided the 'Heal and Fitness' section and went straight to the 'Dessert' section, I presume? Looks like social networking DOES have some similarities to reality. EDIT: Dammit Noor, you beat me to it!

Comments

unknown_user5566 26

Why don't you browse the health & fitness section to get tips on how to improve yourself? I'd imagine a site like Pinterest has a million ideas that you could use to become healthier. Just remember, every day you wait is another day that you will feel unhappy about yourself. Start now, so you can enjoy the rest of your life with a high self-esteem.

AND if you call in the next 20 minutes toll-free at 1-800-yousofat, you'll get another vibrating ab-modeling machine as well as the super mega Flex-kit completely FREE!! Call now.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

#15 - I felt like the second part of your comment would from a Hallmark card. It made me giggle, but I agree with it.

perdix 29

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. Pull your head out and maybe you'll figure out why none of the boys are pinterested in you.

Don't weight too long to start exercising. And careful not to set your sites too high or you might give up.

I'm not 100% sure, but something tells me that the ones that have thumbed this down thought this guy had spelt weight wrong!

perdix 29

Another good thing to avoid: Mirrors and scales.

doglover100 28
Schizomaniac 24

Gym time takes precedence over everything. House on fire? Gym time? Gym time.

You should use fitness magazines and things like that for thinspiration! Or fitspiration, rather. Always better to aim to be healthy and fit. That being said, being healthy and fit does not equate having a perfect body.

The number of "YDI" votes you are getting compared to "I agree your life sucks" doesn't help your self esteem either. FYL OP

olpally 32

And you're coming here for sympathy? Go to the gym instead. Lol.