Good boy

By anonymous - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Knoxville

Today, my fiancé threatened to break up with me if our dog couldn't be the best man at our wedding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 115
You deserved it 7 214

Top comments

Comments

If i had a dog he would be my bet man. if you can't respect a man's best friend i don't know what to tell you lady. on a separate note, in a wedding between 2 men, do they have two best men or does one still have a maid of honor?

tchopper1969 16

ha, man's best friend. I'd want my horse in it somehow

I think it'd be cute if the dog was the ring bearer.

Kinda wondering why this was placed in "Intimacy."

PePziNL 20

Maybe you should throw him a bone and use the ol' puppy dog eyes, or make him some woofles so he stops barking about it. Either way, life's ruff OP.

dDailydDosage 8

Hmm I think he should get to choose who his "best man" is, if he really wants it to be his dog. Let him. Or compromise. Have the dog be a part of the wedding in some way. Ring bearer? Tie the rings to his collar. That would be cool. This is all considering his dog is obedient and will sit still during the wedding. If that's not the case, calmly explain that to your man. Or give him a certain amount of time to train his dog to behave if he's that on the dog having a part.

To be fair, depending on how well trained the dog is you could have some pretty unique/cute wedding pictures...

Please tell me he was just drunk and he didn’t mean it