Friends

By justfriends - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me. It's OK, though, she says we can still go on the vacation I planned next month for our 3 year anniversary, just "as friends." The tickets are non-refundable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 321
You deserved it 2 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, of course she is trying to cash out on something. No bf and a free trip to flirt with people. Don't take her. She isn't worth the trouble and the pain you will feel during the trip.

Comments

b2ac 0

Dude, do yourself a favor and take someone else. And why does she get to say its ok to still go. She left the relationship so she's leaves the vacation and everything else that goes with the relationship. Funny that she did'nt wait a month and breakup after the vacation.

Get another friend and reel her she's a bitch !!!!!!!

Jewlz1162 5

Dont take her take a friend you'll have more fun that way

geod69 8

Or tell her last minute you decided to bring your best friend and have some real fun

Quiet_one 22

Don't give her a free trip! Take someone else, or sell the tickets. If you're feeling really mean, don't tell her what you did until a couple days before you're supposed to leave. What a bitch.

flame2011 6

Use the trip to fight for her, bro! Get her back!

perdix 29

Do some Googling and find out if your vacation destination has good places to hide bodies. Aruba is excellent. Make sure you search on someone else's computer, as you will immediately be a suspect. Learn to beat polygraphs by clenching your anus, and Bon Voyage!

Take him ^ as your wingman and watch the girls fall at your feet