Friends

By justfriends - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me. It's OK, though, she says we can still go on the vacation I planned next month for our 3 year anniversary, just "as friends." The tickets are non-refundable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 321
You deserved it 2 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, of course she is trying to cash out on something. No bf and a free trip to flirt with people. Don't take her. She isn't worth the trouble and the pain you will feel during the trip.

Comments

dougierocks 13

I think what we are all trying to say is... Don't be a ******* sucker... If you take her, it will be the most miserable vacation of your life. And she will never respect your wussy ass... Ever! If she starts any lovey dovey, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" crap... It's just to play you. Don't fall for it!

If you paid for that trip then tell her you'd rather take someone else. She shouldn't be getting a free holiday out of a breakup. If she'd had any sense she would have waited till after the holiday to see if you two could work it out while alone and away

Rawrfearme96 5

Guess who's not getting a ticket.

Take your brother or best friend and just have fun abroad without her.

Hrm. It says He planned it, however it doesn't indicate he *paid* for it. This is a problem. If they both paid he's kinda screwed. If only one of you paid, Do Not Go With Her. It would simply be torture. If she paid, Fine let her go alone, or with eomeone else. Make it 'not your problem. If you paid, take someone else, or go ALONE. Would going alone suck ? Yes. Would it suck less then taking her? Oh yes...Yes it would..... If you both paid? Either Suck it up and let her go alone or Buy her out. I can tell you though, the LAST thing you want to do is go on vacaton with her. Really.

I hope you make her ass sleep on the floor.

ferosogra 1

I would take her best friend on the trip, but "just as friends"

skyeyez9 24

If it is overseas, take her. But make sure her passport and other ID "disappears" right before it is time to leave.

shaykay1995 5

Did she wink when she said "friends"..? ;)