FML: Uncensored

By Anonymous - 15/01/2012 02:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, while spending the night at a friend's house, I was woken up by someone kicking me. I figured she was having a nightmare, and since we were sharing a bed, I reached over to wake her up. Turns out it was her boyfriend trying to push me off the bed because they were having sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 685
You deserved it 4 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ew they didn't have the decency to wait till you're gone??

Comments

You must be a heavy sleeper for you not to notice someone getting in the bed with you or you were too drunk to notice. FYL, your so Called friend should have warned you first.

...Yeah, letting her know in advance: "Hey, just to let you know, I invited my boyfriend over, and we were planning on ******* each other's brains out. In this bed. If you feel uncomfortable, you can borrow my Ipod and listen to some really loud music.."

Not everyone is a light sleeper, so OP probably needed a bit more movement to wake her up which is what her friend's bf did by kicking her.

For most of my life, I've had cats that sleep with me. I'm not exactly a heavy sleeper, but I've learned to get used to and ignore movement on my bed while I'm sleeping. It's not really that hard if a concept. And if OP is used to sleeping with someone, they'd be oblivious to extra movement, too.

SlickWillyTFCF 5

So disrespectful. I would reconsider who your "friends" are.

Solid_Hippo 4

Please tell me your not the **** block friend we all have!!

thomas9753 0

So it's not just me getting blocked. With the calls and the text at the worst times

Well, her friend's bf came over during a sleepover unannounced. He's the one to blame.:/ Poor OP.

wriptidez 0

not a good friend at all move on

mooneygroove 0

The funny thing is she didnt notice o.o. Maybe he was trying to get u in on it?

xbella 8
KatherineJ 0

Dude, that would just make it worse. And make a certain teenager over here puke.

And i thought masturbating while sum1 else is in the bed was weird...

lovelylaurie021 3

That's so ignorant. Some friend.

GoW_Chick 14

This is when you mess with them, start to laugh uncontrollably, when they ask why tell them it's because you caught a glimpse of his penis.

marisadc79 0

Sleep deprivation is a bitch, it's why I'm here