First and last date

By hairless by death - 13/08/2013 16:07 - United States - Santa Rosa

Today, I went on a date with a guy I really liked. The date was going great until he decided to try flossing his teeth with my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 271
You deserved it 4 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SamanthaNGoree 10

Was the hair still attached to your head when he tried to floss?

Comments

Gothicbunnyx3 16

Because flossing with hair on a date is totally normal. If he's that desperate he should've brought floss and gone to the restroom.

\ 28

They used to sell these quarter-sized tins of dental floss you could carry in your pocket... BUT not anymore. The corporate brains have shrunk.

Or maybe she just needs to trim a bit down there so it doesn't get stuck in his teeth ;-)

Misswildsides 22

The FML specifically says he "tried to floss with my hair" not "my hair got stuck in his teeth."

That's weird but it could have been a lot weirder. maybe he thought you guys were close enough to be silly together..although thats definitely crossing the line. better luck next time OP!

CallMeMcFeelii 13

That'd be like some girl wiping food off her mouth with my beard. I don't care how close to a girl I am, you don't use my damn beard as a napkin. Some people just don't have any manners, and this guy seems like one. If you decide to go out again, buy the bastard some floss.

SamanthaNGoree 10

Was the hair still attached to your head when he tried to floss?

Gothicbunnyx3 16

This FML just got 1000x more disgusting if it wasn't pulled out

4- I don't that makes that much of a difference.

SamanthaNGoree 10

45- it's disgusting either way. It would be funnier to picture if the hair were still attached.

#50: ...I actually pictured the hair still attached to her head after reading.

Yeah, me too! I pictured a nice romantic dinner, joking and laughing, and he stands up behind her bends down, and flosses with her hair... 50 shades of grey.. hair coloring..?

Wow that sucks. Hopefully there's no second date

Since she used "liked" I don't think there will be

At least he was able to save on dental floss? :p

At least he didn't try to blow his nose on you

Wizardo 33

You have got to be keratin me, that's pretty unsanitary. I hope you got the hair out of there.

I think those were just a little far out there, dear.

The hair one was okay but keratin? No.

Well, that situation was a little hair raising.