Don't make me!

By AmihayG - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Israel

Today, as I was riding the bus, a lady told her daughter to sit next to me. She looked at me and started to scream and cry in horror. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 699
You deserved it 2 991

Top comments

At least the mother thought you looked trustworthy enough to have her daughter sit next to you. And some kids are easily frightened or nervous, dont worry.

Comments

Birdie_Sage 0

They get scared so easily! No bravery...

This is what happens when kids learn about pedophiles.

hellbilly205 17

Anyone else just think of The family guy episode where peter has theme music? Riding on a bus No? Okay just me *backs away slowly and quietly out of the room*

TaylorLynn462 10

FYL. The kid was probably just having a grumpy day :)

You know someone's fat when you can have sex with their belly button.

You know someone has a belly button when they lift up their shirt.

You know someone has a shirt, when you see them leave their house.

If you see someone leave their house, they must have been in the kitchen at some point.

Therefore, don't leave the kitchen, and your belly button with be safe from sexual predators.

(after OP's mentioned experience) Mom: I'm sorry, you have to move somewhere else so my daughter and I can sit there. OP: what?!?! Mom: GET THE **** OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Children on bus: WHAAAAAAHHHH!

Icecream93 4

The kid was most likely just throwing a tantrum.

At least the mother thought you looked trustworthy enough to have her daughter sit next to you. And some kids are easily frightened or nervous, dont worry.

Yup, agree, take it as a positive thing. Kids are scared of everyone.

beast_adh4 6

41 some kids these days are afraid of every thing my friends had a kid walk up to him and punch him in the nuts for no reason

at least the lady doesnt think that youre a freak!

Time to try a new deodorant/feminine spray?

fthku 13

OP is a guy. OP, it's only a child. She was probably afraid to "leave" her mommy. I say **** the lives of everyone on the bus though, I hate screaming kids.

you really should have worn your sunglasses