Diets suck

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Manhattan

Today, it's the fourth day of my new diet. I told my friends and family to watch me every time I eat to make sure it's healthy. I got so desperate that I hid some chocolates in my pocket then scarfed them down while pooping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 186
You deserved it 50 335

Top comments

jonnied23 20

Don't do something if you're not dedicated to it

Comments

YDI. They clearly care about you aren't are just trying to be supportive. Smh.

JMichael 25

A piece of chocolate here and there is ok OP. Or you could be like me who doesn't care and eats junk food all day :p haha jk. I am trying to eat healthier myself.

Chellybelly92 14

You see the point of dieting is cutting back, not cutting out. When you completely cut something out that your body is used too getting on a regular basis you are going to break your diet completely.

After only 4 days? You didn't even make it to your 'cheat' day? A squifhas more spine than that.

martin8337 35

Have you ever heard the expression "don't shit where you eat?

How can you eat in the same room you shit in without throwing up?

martin8337 35

Apparently OP doesn't have a problem with that.

Is everyone here thinking that OP is wiping her ass with her hands and shoving them in her mouth? It was pretty clear that she ate the chocolates and then took care of business.

That's sad and disgusting. You're so weak willed you couldn't abstain for four days from eating chocolate. Then to top off how disgusting you are, you chose to eat while pooping. I hope the silver lining to this story is you feel so much shame that you actually take responsibility of yourself and change your life. If you continue your path you're bringing diabetes and heart attacks among many other health issues to your future.

Eating while taking a load off is something i do all the time. It saves time so you won't have to go later, and also it makes it so what you just ate barely spent any time in your body (works good for me because i spend 1 to 2 hours dropping a deuce)