Desperate nan

By Anonymous - 10/05/2009 04:18 - United States

Today, I graduated from college with two undergrad degrees in biochem and wildlife biology, with high distinction. My mom told me she had found me a job at a petting zoo. I thought she was joking. She then said sternly, "I want grandkids. At least you will meet girls there." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 351
You deserved it 3 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You will meet girls! All the cool 6 year olds go to the petting zoo :)

So you are supposed to hook up with single moms so that she can have instant-grandchildren...

Comments

dwyn41185 0

Petting zoo? First off, getting 2 degrees and a high distinction is impressive. Whatever anyone else has to say, they obviously don't appreciate education like you (and I) do. I'm impressed by your accomplishments. :-)

jewelzgalore 0

I must say I'm a bit disturbed that your mother wants you to meet girls at the petting zoo considering most who visit them are under the age of 10.

If I met you, I'd considering dating you, depending on other aspects of your personality. You'll have no trouble meeting girls. Just be happy and confident. Girls like smart guys.

BADumbass 0

screw your mom!! Congratulations!!

Biochem majors are sexy. It is a little known fact.

Congrats on graduating! Don't take that stupid job, I'm sure you can find something better.

biochem majors are sexy. screw your mom, go find something better. FYL.

comment_fml 0

I've volunteered in a petting zoo. I did not meet any guys I would want to date there... I'm going into college looking to major in bio -- with those credentials, I would turn you down if you settled for a petting zoo job. Go out and change the world.

Your mom is a selfish bitch. Go for your dreams and let her pop out some brats if she wants more ankle-biters.

You didn't bother setting up a job for after graduation, even with a double major that doesn't include English (=waiter)? Duh.