Cut you out of my heart

By Konstantine - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - New Zealand

Today, I saw photos of my boyfriend at his 25th birthday party. The one he told me was cancelled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 316
You deserved it 3 633

Top comments

Comments

#25 - That was beautifully written. There is nothing left for me to say or add. Everything she wrote I agree with 100% and if you don't take her advice, you're going to be in for a world of hurt and disappointment. Dump that prick.

How long ago was his party? If his party was like 2 weeks ago or something and u guys are still dating than he obviously didn't want to break up with u he just wanted his space or something, but if it was like 2 days ago and u haven't talked or anything it's OVER!

xxCFHxx 0

He probably just wanted his space. To be truthful, guys can't be their real selves around their girlfriends (they can, they'd just get dumped immediately). If he's 25, he's still got the college in him, and if he wants time for himself, let him have it, because girls want THEIR alone time with their friends, and it's perfectly healthy for a relationship to not get overwhelmed with your significant other. If he's still with you, it shows he wants to, and something like this shouldn't ruin said relationship.

LeCielNousAide 7

then why couldn't the guy just tell his girlfriend that? why did he lie? my boyfriends in the past have told me if they're having a guys night and that's why we couldn't hang out. I didn't have a problem with that; I do, however, have a huge problem with lying. FYL to the OP. Find a guy who'll be completely honest.

__no_one__ 0

Full Ack. If my boyfriend told me he wanted a night out with his guys on his birthday, I'd accept it. If he lied to me, I wouldn't. He is mature enough to not host a party, tell me it's canceled and then have it anyway so I can't come. And we're both still in college, and under 25. Maybe his friends don't like her or anything, but still, even if this is the case, if he doesn't have the balls to tell you and pull THIS off instead - dump his ass. Seriously. You deserve better.

X0WestyX0 0

wow i know he might want some space but he could hve told her insted of lying that happens to me all of the time and i HATE it. Like the other day i tried to talk to the guy i like and he didn't say anything then 20 mins he decided to tell me he didn't wanna talk. so i know how you feel

abcdefghannah 0

okay all i have to say is you guys are done. Right?

For those saying he "obviously" didn't want to break up with her if he's still with her - NOT TRUE. I speak from personal experience, some dudes are just chicken and a lot of them (especially the immature 25-but-I-still-think-I'm-in-high-school lot) would rather fake their way through a relationship than man up and end it. Honey, dump him. If he loved you he would want to spend his birthday in your company.

kkannibal 0

thats pretty embarassing. he is no keeper!

You guys are stupid. She's obviously uninteresting and boring at parties. No wonder he didn't invite her. I certainly wouldn't. YDI.

Seriously, grow the hell up. It's not her fault that her fella is a lying scumbag. You might be boring and dull and therefore never get invited out, but perhaps she just has poor taste in men. OP, I hope you ditched him because the last thing you need is apartner that's going to lie to you.

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha