Cut you out of my heart

By Konstantine - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - New Zealand

Today, I saw photos of my boyfriend at his 25th birthday party. The one he told me was cancelled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 316
You deserved it 3 633

Top comments

Comments

I've got it! The reason he said his party was cancelled is that he LOOOOOOVES you so much, he was afraid that his friends might try to steal you from him. Let's go with that. He IS that into you, don't believe the book.

That or he didn't want he's friends scaring her away. But I love your reply to this Plexico :)

Nice and easy way to know he's not worth staying with.

DirtyDiana_fml 0

**** it man, you know who your real friends are and he is def not one of em. Leave it be, if he doesn't want you at his party then dont talk to him.

second. Tell me about it. Who the **** does that and thinks it's all still going to be ok. You sent a big msg there buddy, and it was loud and clear. Move on girl, find someone who wants you there.

satanstoystore 0

so be the kind of person he wants to have at a party. obviously he didnt want you there, so figure out why.

skyeyez9 24

Plot some sweet revenge! Yeah it is stepping down to his level, but you'll feel better afterwards!

Dont allow yourself to be treated this way. Some people are assholes. Dump him and move on. It's hardly likely he will ever change. You deserve better.

have some of you guys ever thought it might be the Ops fault? Maybe she did something that would make her boyfreind not want to invite her.

what exactly would someone have to do to not get invited to their boyfriend's birthday party and that be okay. obviously the relationship should be over.

well if they're going to a bar, maybe she's one of those who gets drunk and weepy and super clingy. or maybe she's a buzzkill and he just didn't want her around.

so wouldn't he speak to her gently about that kind of thing so she knows for next time?

He shouldn't have lied, but maybe there is a good reason... I mean, maybe he just wanted a night out with his friends or something, and knew you'd throw a fit? I don't know, but there's either a good reason, or he just wanted to sneak around and get some/do something else you don't approve of, or he doesn't want to be with you anymore. Figure it out, and work it out or end it.

ToddSpald 0

Guys need a night off. NAG NAG NAG